The eKO® SuperLite yoga mat is a superior lightweight yoga mat that provides excellent grip while being thin enough to fold and pack easy for traveling. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO® SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
Size: 180cm x 61cm
- Fold + go for ultimate portability
- Easily put it on top of a studio's mat for your own personal surface and extra grip
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with an equa® hand towel or yogitoes® hand towel to absorb moisture and increase grip. For towel guidance read our guide to yoga towels
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, the eKO® Series is not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
Yoga Mat Manduka eKO® Superlite - Acai
You can pick up your mat at the Shala after ordering as we don't ship them.
You can return your unused product in original packaging within 14 days after receival. The return cost remain at the customer's expense. Returns can be dropped off in person at the Shala as well.