«How to start your own meditation routine» with Maria Schönhofer
Time & Location
About the Event
“The thing about meditation is, you become more & more you.” - David Lynch
- Did you always want to start to meditate but you don’t know how?
- Did you try and think “OMG, I cannot sit still or not ‘not think’?
- Did you try and it worked & felt really good during yoga classes, but you were not able to build up a consistent routine?
- Do you want to start the year with some new tools at hand to make it through turbulent times?
- Do you want to start with very simple tools but that are much more likely to stick with you?
In this two-hour workshop Maria will give you an introduction to the basics of meditation and support you to find a first access to a regular meditation practice. There are so many different forms of meditation. In order to build up your own meditation routine, it might help you to get introduced to a few different techniques to find out which one is your entry to meditation. Maria will share a few of these techniques, mostly from the Hatha & Kundalini Yoga tradition with you.
We will also use this session to formulate a vision for the new year ahead & work on your ability to carry it out.
In addition you will get a pdf workbook including 3 video links for 3 x 20min meditation sessions so that you can re-practice after this workshop until you find out which technique is your entry to a regular meditation practice.
About the teacher:
Maria Schönhofer is a certified yoga & meditation teacher. She teaches Hatha/Vinyasa & Kundalini Yoga in Berlin, Paris & Mexico. She offers several meditation & breath work workshops. With Yoga on the Move she started teaching Outdoor Vinyasa Yoga in Leisepark in Prenzlauer Berg-Berlin in Summer 2020.
- Last Minute Ticket€29€290€0