Fri, Nov 08|
Trimurti Yoga, India
200h Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training India - Root to Rise
Take your Yoga practice further and dive deeper into the wisdoms, teachings and traditions of Hatha-Vinyasa Yoga to become a certified Yoga teacher.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2024, 12:00 AM – Nov 30, 2024, 12:00 AM
Trimurti Yoga, India, Trimurti Yoga, Agonda- Palolem Road, Canacona, Goa 403702, India
About the Event
Take your Yoga practice further and dive deeper into the wisdoms, teachings and traditions of Hatha-Vinyasa Yoga. Create a solid foundation by studying the ancient practice in depth, rooting into the teachings and nurturing your inner growth to rise as a skillful and compassionate yoga teacher.
This yoga teacher training is Yoga Alliance® certified.
It is designed for you to embark on a journey to your deepest self,
getting into your own truth in order to share this in the most authentic, safe
and knowledgeable way.
Based on the traditional teachings of asana, pranayama, meditation and vedic philosophy, we will integrate contemporary anatomy and tools of modern psychology. We will also equip you with the necessary tools to set the wheels of your personal growth and practice in motion.
This training will moreover focus on building a stable foundation of the yogic traditions in all dimensions – physically, mentally and spiritually. Starting from its very foundation, we will re-build the practice of yoga by allowing you to let go layer by layer of old habits and re-connect the body-mind-system back to union.
Rooted in the belief that every being has a purpose and a meaningful message to share, this teacher training encourages you, sharing your
unique gifts authentically and powerfully.
We invite those who wish to become yoga teachers sharing their unique gifts
as well as those who want to take their practice to a deeper mental, physical and spiritual level.
Some of the things you will learn:
* Intro to the Yogic Philosophy, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, History of Yoga,
* Intro to breath and pranayama techniques
* Simple & transformative meditation techniques
* Art of alignment & how to articulate direct, clear, intelligent cues
* 85+ traditional asanas
* How to build intelligent & creative vinyasa yoga sequences
* How to integrate props & teach to all levels
* Verbal and basic hands-on adjustments
* Fundamentals of anatomy and physiology
* Intro to the business of yoga & How to get started as a teacher
* Art of teaching: Teaching skills, voice, communication, space holding
* Postural alignment primary postures, plus key actions/refinements to make complex positions accessible
* How to find your authentic voice and share your gift as a teacher!
And so much more…
75hrs TECHNIQUES, TRAINING, PRACTICE: Asana, Pranayama & Subtle Body, Meditation
In this largest hourly aspect of the training, we’ll learn about the different tools of the yoga practice, their effects on body, mind & energy body as well as disassemble them step-by-step to create a solid foundation to teach yoga.
- Guided daily practice: asana, mantra, pranayama, meditation practice and yin yoga.
- Asana lab: postural alignment in primary yoga postures, plus key actions/refinements to make complex positions safe and accessible
- How to safely access deeper power, flexibility, and grace in your practice
30hrs ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY: Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics
This module will give you the confidence, knowledge, and skills you need to share the practice with others in a profound and safe way. You will learn to align intention, attention, and action to be able to create powerful and meaningful yoga classes.
- Getting to know the major body structures including muscles, bones, joints, organ systems
- Introduction to biomechanics which includes plane of movements, relationship of body areas to each other, gravitational impact of positions on body structures, movement science
- Introduction to fascia and their planes (anatomy trains)
- Introduction to the nervous system and its relationship with the practice of yoga
- The anatomy of the breath
- Injury prevention and special needs considerations
30hrs YOGA HUMANITIES: History, Philosophy, Ethics
This module will introduce you to the ancient philosophical foundations of the
yogic practice. It will give you a deeper understanding of the roots of yoga and how to honor these roots when you pass them on in your unique way.
- Exploration of the history of yoga, school’s lineage, style, and methodology
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and traditional texts, like the Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the Bhagavad Gita and the Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Basics of Sanskrit and chanting mantras
- Self-reflection on how yoga ethics relate to practice and teaching and to our responsibility in regard to cultural appropriation
50hrs TEACHING ESSENTIALS: Teaching methodology, professional development, practicum
This module will give you the confidence, knowledge, and skills you need to share the practice with others in a profound and transformative way. You will learn to align intention, attention, and action to be able to create powerful and meaningful yoga classes.
- Art of teaching: teaching skills, voice, communication, space holding
- Sequencing intelligent classes, which are powerful, dynamic, and balanced
- Introduction to the business of yoga & how to get started as a teacher
- The modules and practices focus on connecting you back with the wellspring of your own truth by using the intelligence of your body-mind-heart so that what you share with the world is YOU, unique and authentic.
The training is designed as a full-time training that guides you deep into the
practice and teachings of yoga.
November 08-30, 2024
Location: Trimurti Yoga, Agonda-Palolem Road, Canacona, Goa 403702, India
Natalie Warszewik is a 500hrs+ Yoga Alliance certified Teacher and founder of Nane Yoga. She has a strong interest in yogic philosophy and chanting, both of which she incorporates into her classes and trainings. Her classes are clean, strong and grounding with a focus on breathing. Natalie teaches Vinyasa Yoga, Yogic Philosophy and offers Shiatsu Massages.
Leonie Goller is a 500hrs+ Yoga Alliance certified Teacher and co-founder of Yoga on the Move with a deep devotion for the ancient yogic traditions that she studied in India, Nepal, Bali and Berlin. Her classes involve dynamic movement to arrive in the present moment in a state of lightness and ease. She teaches Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga as well as workshops in Yoga Business, Yogic Techniques and Teaching Methodology.
Alex Perez is a licensed medical doctor and Yoga teacher working and living in Berlin. He teaches yoga in a non-rigid and modern form based on a scientific understanding of movement and of the body. Having received his medical license, Alex uses his profound anatomical and physiological knowledge to adapt his guidance to the unique physiognomy of each of his students, here with creating a safe environment for all to freely express their body wisdom through movement. He will be teaching during 10 of the training days.
Guest Teachers: We will incorporate some guest teachers, including our beloved Baskar Ji, an Indian Philosophy teacher and experienced Meditator.
Early Bird: 2.990,00 €
Regular: 3.490,00 €
Pricing includes accommodation in a basic double room on campus, three daily meals, all training lessons, the printed handbook as well as a 200-hour certification.
*Travel costs are not included in the program price. The Early Bird price regards the first 5 applications.
The teacher training will be taught in English.
In order to apply for our 200hrs training, please fill out the application form and we will send you further information to register via email. The registration will be complete with the deposit payment of 500,00€
Payment plans are available.
We are so looking forward to root & rise together with you!
We bow to your light
Natalie, Leonie, Alex & Baskar Ji